- Develop & implement databases, MYSQL database setup management.
- Collect customer requirement for software development.
- Implement all requirements to fulfill software.
- Analysis competitor software & their services.
- Data Analytics & other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency & quality.
- Domain & hosting management for clients.
- Work with management to prioritize business & information needs.
- Locate & define new process improvement opportunities.
- Prepare reports for management.
- BSc. in Computer Science & Engineering (or equivalent) from any reputed university
- 6months to 1 year(s)
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst, Requirement Analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining & segmentation techniques.
- Proper knowledge about MySQL, Communication with direct clients.
Candidates are requested to send resume, portfolio (content and campaign) and cover letter at email@example.com. Please elaborate on your previous work experience, why you are a good fit for the role, and your perspective on eLearning in the cover letter. Keep ‘Application: Business & Requirement Analysis’ as the email subject line.
Applications without resume, and cover letter will be rejected.
Deadline for application: October 25th, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in a short exam and a Zoom interview. The recruited candidate will start from October 2020.